I worked with Lesley at the Peabody House and was really saddened by the news of her passing. I have many great memories of the days when she came on board as an Actor for a Clive Barker show and I was impressed at her willingness to do anything for the show. She quickly arose to the steering committee and of course ran the place with true heart as others moved on. Lesley was a person of true vision, drive, love, and guided some head strong "whipper snappers" more than once. It was rewarding to return and design "Waiting for Godot" under her guidance as director there. I was blessed that we left each other with a hug. Honestly, she was more unflinching than myself and I admired her for that. She had much more talent. She was a true theatre person to me.
Chach
(aka Rich Archer)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment