This space is for all those who knew Lesley to share memories, stories, and tributes to her life and her spirit. To add your posting, email text directly to the blog at clifgold.lesley@blogger.com. (Put title in email subject line). Email photographs to clifgold@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lesley Chapman

Lesley always radiated light. She was my son's hebrew school teacher at Dorshei Tzedek, but she also was a teacher for many of us parents, helping us learn along with our kids. She was serious about the materials, but upbeat in her approach and discussions of its importance - she loved helping others learn and engage around materials. We appreciated her tremendously. I last saw Lesley not too long ago, probably in the late Fall in Kolbo. The store was quiet at the time and we had a long chat about life and art and what's important in the world. It was such a pleasant and unexpected visit together; I remember leaving thinking that she was such an inspiring and creative and beautiful person. I will hold that memory of her with me and hope her memory is a blessing to many for a very long time.

Janet Boguslaw

No comments: